Sunday, November 16, 2008

SPUR OF THE MOMENT TRIP

On Tuesday Nov. 4th we were going about our daily activities. I was on my way to vote when Steve calls me and asks me if I would like to go to California to visit my brother Talmage and their family. Of course I said yes in a giddy way. Steve was out knocking doors trying to get business. He had not had any luck because of the snow that was on the way. So he was sick of it and just thought we could get away for a little bit while the snow is here because he couldn't work anyway. So we left that night 3 hours later. At about 3 am we were both wondering why we had made the trip through the night. It was so worth it when we got there though. So we spent 4 days there. We had a blast!!!!

2 comments:

The Clifts said...

This makes me want to be more spontaneous. Maybe next year. :)

Woods said...

What a fun trip! Your kids are so cute!