MONTEREY BAY AQUARIUM
We had so much fun at the Aquarium!! When we first got there we went to the Touch pools. There were Bat Rays that we could touch. Ashlyn was so excited. She was not nervous at all to put her hand in the water to reach for it. Kaysen would have liked to touch but his arms were just a little too short. There was so many things to see here. It is amazing how much sea life there is in the ocean. With so many different colors!! We loved the big Aquarium with big tuna fish, hammerhead sharks, ocean sun fish. They were huge!
1 comment:
You went to the Monterey Bay Aquarium??? I live in Monterey!!! Or did until we moved on Nov 12- now I'm in St George visiting my parents- I love the aquarium- we went there all the time!
Post a Comment