ASHLYN'S 4th BIRTHDAY!!!!
On Saturday the 15th we had a little party with some of Ashlyn's cousins ! Ashlyn picked out what she wanted her cake to look like a year ago. She is obsessed with princesses. So I did the best I could to make her princess cake. She loved it!! Especially when she got to play with the princess barbi afterward. She was thrilled when she got to open her presents. She had a lot of fun playing dress up with Hannah the rest of the night. Ashlyn was spoiled on her birthday. I made her favorite breakfast...pancakes. Then when Kaysen was taking his nap she got to make her very own princess crown. For dinner she decided she wanted to go to McDonalds. It is definitely our kids favorite place to go. We saved the Grandparents presents for her to open this day. She was excited to open more gifts. Ashlyn is growing up so fast!! We just love having her in our family.
5 comments:
oh my i can't believe she is really that old...love you blog
I came across your blog from the Olsen Family. Your family is so cute. It's fun to see the Cahoon cousins. My blog site is emy-adamsfamily.blogspot.com/
Say hi to my cousin Steven for me
Emy
Sorry we missed you while we were in Utah! We left the day after you posted. It would have been fun to hang out. Here's to trying again in the summer!
:-)
Oh how fun! I'm so glad to find you in blog land! This is GREAT! Take care dear ole cuz. Can't wait to read more . . .
Britt! Hopefully you get this sooner than later but add me on facebook kassi jo zaugg...i got it again!
Post a Comment