Thursday, June 16, 2011

Bryce is 18 months & off to NURSERY !!!

Bryce is such a character. He has this new thing to put everything on his head. Including a bucket full of sand!! He follows his siblings everywhere they go. He likes to push his ride on cars down our hill which is not so fun when I have to keep running after him. He keeps me on my toes. Bryce is actually 19 months so I am writing this a little late. He has been going to nursery for a couple of months now. Since I am in primary they let him go in a month early. He loves it. Every time we pass the nursery door he leans toward it. I can't believe how fast he has grown up. It is kinda sad. I love this stage, when they are very curious and learning how to talk. We love our little guy!!

1 comment:

Jami and Rob said...

Oh that blessed time when they can finally go to nursery and you can actually get something out of church! I know what you mean - they do grow sooo fast!