Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy 5th Birthday Kaysen!!

April 6th, 2011
Wow I can't believe Kaysen is 5!! He has one more month of preschool and off to kindergarten. Kaysen is a joy in our home. He likes to learn right along with Ashlyn. Ashlyn is learning to read and he has been picking it up really well. He loves his little brother Bryce and big sister Ashlyn. No fighting in this home! :) For our birthday's I let the kids pick their meals and what birthday cake they want. So Kaysen picked french toast for breakfast and for dinner we had omelets!! Breakfast twice that day. At least it was easy! We then went to the Classic Fun Center. I think we did that last year for his birthday! Must have been a hit to do it again!

Ashlyn and Kaysen going down the bounce slide!
Best buddies forever!! I hope!
Daddy and the kids!
Mommy taking Bryce for a slide! He loved it!
Kaysen with his omelet! By the way it had onions, mushrooms, tomatoes and cheese in it. He loves them!!
Kaysen with his presents!
Not sure if he liked those shorts!
Bryce helped wrap candy! He was seeing if it was still there! All gone!
Kaysen finally got Mario! There will be some serious monitoring!
Kaysen opening the present from Opa and Oma! Thank you! I am pretty sure he liked it! :)

Kaysen opening his card from Grandpa and Grandma Monson. He had to count every dollar! Thank you!! He is pretty excited here too!

Kaysen picked a Ice cream cookie cake! Very easy!! Just what I like!
Uncle Carson came for dinner and Cake! We were glad he could make it!

Daddy and the birthday boy!

3 comments:

Marilee said...

Those big deep brown eyes! Love them. It looks like he had a great birthday. And I love the cake. I will have to remember that, it really does look easy and delicious!

Hev and Danaca said...

looks like he had a fun day! Keep posting I love to see your update!

Pam said...

I love to see all your children. You are diligent to keep up with your posts.