Saturday, January 22, 2011

Monson Family Christmas Party Dec. 23,2010

We started off the day with a little yard work. Our basement kept getting water in it through our window well. So Steve had to direct the water a different way!! It was a lot of work. Thanks to his friend LJ and his window cleaning employee that helped make it go a little quicker.


We had our Monson Christmas party together this day. We all went swimming. Then met up at Tyson and Adrianne's house. We had a yummy dinner. The Grandparents had the kids go fishing for some fun toys. This is Olivia doing some fishing!!Kaysen's was excited about his new toy.
Ashlyn finding out what she got!!
Bryce was excited about his new ball!!
Little Sophie.
Carli and Ashlyn playing.
Hannah making a picture from clay.
Mikell showing her moves.
Singing during our program. Thank you Jami for playing the guitar.
Uncle Kevin read the Christmas story for the nativity.
Grandma helping the kids.

The wise men. Kaysen was very excited to hold up the star.


Megan playing the violin. She was fabulous.
Hannah, Ashlyn and Carli singing, " We Wish You A Merry Christmas"
Everyone enjoying Caden playing the violin. He was amazing!!
We had a very enjoyable time together. It is a wonderful time to celebrate the birth of our Savior. We are so grateful for families and the love we share with each other.

2 comments:

Jami and Rob said...

What a cute family! I love your pictures Brittany and I'm sorry I haven't been great at following and responding. I just read your comment from forever ago. I love reading comments! I've decided I'm going to be a more frequent blogger:). I'm glad you have a blog I can follow! I love you! You're such a great mom and sister!

Pam said...

Seeing these pics brought back a lot of memories. I'm so glad you have posted these. It was a fun time.