Sunday, September 26, 2010

Ashlyn & Kaysen's first day of School

Ashlyn's first day of Kindergarten. She is so big it is a little scary. She is growing up too fast. Ashlyn was so excited to start school. She even rode the bus the first day. I was a little nervous about it but she insisted. She loves her teacher and has made lots of new friends. She also has 3 neighbor kids that are in her same class which makes it alot of fun.
Kaysen's first day of Pre School. Kaysen loves going to school but he is shy when we first go. He can't seem to let go of me for 5 min. then he eventually leaves. He has 7 friends from the neighborhood that attend there with him. So I am sure they can't get a little wild. I am amazed how fast kids grow up. It seems like only yesterday Kaysen was just a little baby.

No comments: