My mom's beautiful flower beds. She said they doubled in flowers 2 weeks later!!! Ashlyn with Lucy. She loved taking her for walks, playing catch and of course making sure she was tied up and not going anywhere. Bryce was teething really bad and Lucy the dog was the only thing that would make him happy!!! He loved it when she would lick his face and would just giggle!! Kaysen with Lucy. Got to love her tongue!! Uncle McCance, Aunt Alexis and kids doing tricks with Lucy!! My mom took pictures of the kids while we were there. She did such a great job!! THANK YOU! Aunt Alexis painted our toes!!! THANK YOU!!
Brittany! I'm sad we missed you on your Canada trip! I'm sure you guys were so busy though...were you guys around during the parade? We got to visit with Danaca for an hour or so right after it, I'll be made if I find out you could have been there too!!!
5 comments:
cute pics brit! looks like you had lots of fun. i love your mom and dads house!
your family is so cute. We need to get together soon. I miss you guys.
You're right, your mom has a great eye for photography! Great pictures! Her house is gorgeous too btw!
Brittany! I'm sad we missed you on your Canada trip! I'm sure you guys were so busy though...were you guys around during the parade? We got to visit with Danaca for an hour or so right after it, I'll be made if I find out you could have been there too!!!
Beautiful pictures. I think I need some help from your mom as far as flower gardens go....
Post a Comment