Sunday, May 23, 2010

St. George Utah

We decided to head to St. George for a day and a half. Steve wanted to get away since it has been raining and hasn't been able to clean windows. We thought it would be a good little vacation before he got really busy. The kids had a blast and thought it was so fun to have Daddy there all day!! So we started off with the park. I think the swings were there favorite part!! It started to get so hot later that morning, so we headed to the pool. Bryce has only been swimming one other time. He didn't like it much that time but thoroughly enjoyed it this time!! Steve showed the kids how to do canon balls and that was entertaining!! Later that evening we went to the Temple and visitor center. The temple just got repainted and it was so white and beautiful. The visitor center had a movie we could watch called God's Plan. It was nice to see and it made us realize once again how important families are!! I am so glad we had the time to go there!! So I was a little camera happy but I wanted the kids to remember every moment!!!



















5 comments:

Hev and Danaca said...

Looks like you had lots of fun!! i bet it was great to leave this nasty weather and have some sun like we are needing to have here!!

Zaugg Blog said...

looks like u guys had fun:) i need to get me one of those swim things bryce has where did u get it?

The Robertson Family said...

You look so cute Brittany. Your kids are so cute, but man that Bryce kills me! I love him in the pool. I can't wait for it to be warm enough to go to the pool! For the love!

Woods said...

Wow that temple is pretty! I'm glad you were able to get away before the busy season : ) It looks like everyone had a blast.

Mary said...

What a fun weekend! Those are the best--just playing together and having fun with eachother. Congrats on the house . . . getting close!