I can't believe Kaysen is already 4. He is getting to be so big and will be starting preschool in September. He is super excited. We sure love him. He is a character and is always so nice to his little brother Bryce!! For breakfast Kaysen couldn't pass up pancakes!! Ashlyn convinced him it would be a yummy birthday breakfast!!! We took Kaysen to the Classic Family Fun Center. He had a blast. We also bumped into my cousin Anna and her kids. So the bottom picture is with Max there cousin. After we picked up McDonalds food. Kaysen's choice of course! Uncle Carson came over and we ate, opened presents and had cake. Kaysen chose his cake the day before. It is called scared silly. He thought it was pretty funny!! When Kaysen was opening his gifts he was quite the character. He kinda already saw his present from us & Carson. So when he was opening it he was like,"Mom and Dad you didn't know that I already knew." He was still super excited though! Grandma & Grandpa Monson gave Kaysen a quilt that Grandma made. He loved it, especially finding all the surprises in the jean pockets. Thank you!!! Grandpa and Grandma Zaugg sent him some money and he can't wait to go to the store to get something for his batman cave. He certainly had a fun filled day!!! A couple days later we planned a party at the park with Kaysen's friends. I decided to do cupcakes for everyone. Kaysen loves sports so I thought this would be perfect. Everyone had a lot of fun but it ended up being really windy!! So it was kinda cold but later in the day it was beautiful. Oh well!!
My favorite part about his birthday was what he said to you guys when he came out of his room, "I was sitting in my bed and I didn't even know I was four!" Something like that. lol. What a funny kiddo! Thanks for inviting us to his party. The kids and I had a blast!
Brittany! How are you? Your new little baby is so cute! I saw you on Jills blog! I have a blog to but its private you should send me your email to racheltranter@hotmail.com
7 comments:
My favorite part about his birthday was what he said to you guys when he came out of his room, "I was sitting in my bed and I didn't even know I was four!" Something like that. lol. What a funny kiddo! Thanks for inviting us to his party. The kids and I had a blast!
Kids grow up way to fast! Good job on the cake and the cupcakes. I am writing down ideas for Enoch;s birthday in another 4 months.
Lucky you to go to conference! It was all about parenting and mothering, eh?
What a cute cake!! Happy Birthday, Kayson!
I love the cupcakes! sounds like kayson had a pretty awesome birthday
Brittany! How are you? Your new little baby is so cute! I saw you on Jills blog! I have a blog to but its private you should send me your email to racheltranter@hotmail.com
Happy Birthday buddy! Brittany--you rock on that cake. How fun and clever!
Those cupcakes are adorable-you must have a steady hand. Your kids are so cute. Good luck with the house decisions.
Post a Comment