So I decided that I need to start writing down the funny things that our kids say. So once in a while I will post my favorite ones....
Ashlyn...
I asked her if she would change Kaysen's diaper.
She said...
"No,I am a kid, it is stinky!!!"
Kaysen...
When he was telling Ashlyn something. He kept on calling her "Honey"
I thought that was funny because Kids sure do listen to what there parents say. I am just glad it was something good!!
Shrimp and Pineapple Skewers
11 hours ago
1 comment:
Brittany!
It's great to hear from you! Maybe it will be easier to keep in touch now I have a blog. Your kids are adorable and you look pretty darn good yourself. :):) To answer your questions San Jose is only about an hr from us but we will be leaving beautiful Monterey anytime. We are just waiting to get military orders to tell us where we are going and when- I try to tell myself it is an adventure not knowing but it's driving me crazy! BUT on the way to wherever we are going we want to try to take leave (vacation) en route and visit my bro in Provo. So if that all works out us and boss should all get together. It would be GREAT to see you again. I'll keep u posted. :)
Post a Comment