Monday, August 25, 2008

I decided to start this blog because it was so exciting to see all of my friends blogs and what they have been up to. So here I go. We now live in South Jordan Utah. We moved July 16th, 2008. We are feeling settled in our place. We have had lots of family visit and friends. So we haven't been able to get home sick yet. I am sure it will happen soon though.
Steve started a window cleaning company here called ProClean Windows. So he is busy knocking on doors trying to get business. We hope that it will be a successful business. He is very excited and is enjoying what he is doing.
Ashlyn is going to be 4 November 18th. She has quite the personality. She is definitely all girl. She loves to dress up and get her nails painted. She also is a little mommy. Most little girls are. She is enjoying being a big sister and loves to play with her little brother Kaysen.
Kaysen is 2 1/2 years. He loves to play soccer, basketball and baseball. He loves jumping, running and anything else boys like to do. He can't get enough of his basketball shorts. He has a fit if he can't wear them.
I am enjoying being a mom at home and love to get together with friends. I am enjoying the hot weather in Utah and going to the pool with the kids. I enjoy baking and trying new recipies also scrapbooking which has been a little difficult to do these days so maybe this blog will be a good thing for me.

2 comments:

angela said...

Awesome that you have a blog! I have checked Sara's many times looking to see if you have started one. It will be fun keeping up with all your family is doing. Since my parents live in Riverton, now I can stop by and see you when we come visit! Hooray! Cute family and awesome moving picture! (I can't believe the hangers aren't falling out!

angela said...

Send me your email so I can invite you to ours!! akbylund@yahoo.com